Today the firm is managed by three principals, Bill Hammer, W. Eric Kluz and Janet Slemenda. Since 2002, we have embraced sustainable design as a core value of our practice when we had the good fortune to design two high-profile, LEED-rated projects that were among the earliest in Massachusetts. As early adopters, we made a commitment to training and knowledge management in this constantly changing arena. All principals and senior staff are LEED®-AP (an exam-based accreditation through the US Green Building Council). We pride ourselves on our hands-on senior level attention to every project. Clients benefit from continuous management coverage and core teams stay with each project from start to finish, set the project goals, and look for innovation opportunities. Our staff is our key asset and we encourage professional and personal growth. Our consultants are chosen from a pool of experienced, creative, and collaborative professionals.
• Developing design solutions that transcend the obvious + exceed expectations
• Working with others to solve problems at every stage of the building process
• Fostering a collaborative work place that supports professional development
• Managing a stable business practice to ensure continuity for clients and staff
• Designing projects that meet our clients’ needs and respect our environment
Sustainability is a core value and goal for the practice. We are committed to training and knowledge management around all aspects of sustainability, while seeking to educate owners about the benefits of green design. We collaborate with clients and engineers to determine the most feasible sustainable strategies and offer support to access grants and subsidies for green design.